CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bathing Together

Ellie and Emmit took their baths together tonight - well in the same room at the same time!

Ellie taking a bath in Mama and Daddy's big tub for a change



And Mr. Roly Poly in his tub too!

4 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

Wholy smokes!!!!!! Roly Poly is right! I have never seen so many rolls, this is so funny and one to bring out when he is 16 and going on a date!

Sue said...

Awesome pics!

Mrs Luehmann said...

What a little chunk a lunk! I'm going to show my 3rd graders their pictures tomorrow so I'm sure they will have some funny responses!

Renee said...

Those rolls are adorable! I can't believe how fast they grow! Hope your first week back to work went well! :)

Post a Comment