Last Friday Ellie and I went to see Sesame Street Live with a couple friends from our neighborhood. The show was a lot of fun - lots of singing, dancing, lights, and Elmo (all the other characters too, but Elmo is all Ellie cared about). Ellie was totally mesmerized in the beginning and had a lot of fun dancing and eating popcorn throughout the show. After the show, we hit BK for some fast food fun, and ended the afternoon with sleeping kids on the way home!
Staring in awe






Getting closer for a better look!

Our neighborhood gang - Ellie, Sydney, Avery, Brooke, and Kyle

Dance, dance...

A pic with Mama

Having fun with the light-up Elmo toy - this was one of those things that EVERYONE else had, so of course, we had to get one too (or risk the chance of public temper tantrum!)...those toy vendors probably make their living on Moms like me...

A sleepy ride home
1 comments:
It's about time you update! I know I'm not one to talk! :)
Post a Comment