Trick or treat 2009 was a fun day at our house! Ellie dressed up as Foofa from Yo Gabba Gabba, very fitting as Gabba is one of her MOST favorite things! Emmit was cute in his pumpkin pjs. Earlier this week Ellie got to wear her costume to daycare so for the 2 days after that until Halloween it was all she talked about. On Halloween day we watched a few Gabba episodes and practiced saying 'trick or treat', and then it was time to go! At first she didn't really get it - she tried going into the first two houses we stopped at. After that though, she had a blast. We only went to 6 houses, but Ellie walked the whole time with Mama and Daddy. Emmit stayed home with Grandma and Grandpa to hand out candy while we were gone, but when we got back Ellie seemed to have just as much fun handing out candy as she did trick or treating herself! Here are a few shots of our Halloween fun!
First our little pumpkin!
And Foofa on the move! Going to our first house...
Stopping for a break
I want this sucker!
And Mama and Daddy got in on the action too! Our neighbors had a Halloween party (80s theme) so after the kids went to bed last night, Mama and Daddy dressed up in their 80s best and went out for a bit. I honestly forgot to take a picture before we left, so our neighbor took this one with Colin's phone. I have a rockin' skirt and leg warmers on too and Colin has his jeans rolled tight! My Mom had a lot of fun ratting my hair up (3 washes later and I can still feel hairspray!)...for anyone that remembers my Mom in the 80s, she was the QUEEN of BIG hair! =)
2 comments:
I'm loving the Def Leppard tshirt and all of the other costumes too!!
Ellie looks so cute - I should have guessed she we be a character from Gabba! LOL You guys look great too - glad the box got there in time.
Post a Comment