Ellie and Emmit have taken 1 bath together now...Ellie's still a little wild in the tub so it's not a nightly ritual just yet...
Ellie lovin' her jello
Ellie likes to make Emmit laugh now...he giggles so easily
Singing is one of Ellie's favorite things these days (and playing on Daddy's telephone too)
Last weekend we all went down to Madison for Auntie Shannon's shower w/ from her friends.
The BEAUTIFUL Mommy-to-be
Ellie and Alexis had SO much fun jumping on the bed
Emmit looking cute
And we just found out that Baby Boy Pomeroy #5 made his grand entrance just a little while ago! Big congrats to Levi and Lindsey...I'll let Lindsey make the official announcement first before I share his name...we're very excited for our newest little nephew/cousin!
2 comments:
Those videos are so funny! We were dying! Ellie is such a ham! We're excited for you guys to be here this weekend!
Auntie Shannon and Uncle Andy :)
They are really funny!! I love them!
Auntie Sara
Post a Comment