CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Saturday in Madison

In addition to Gabba last Sunday, we had more weekend fun in Madison on Saturday. We headed down to Shannon and Andy's right away in the morning. Later that afternoon our friends Jen and Matt and their 9 month old twin girls, Lauren and Zizi stopped by for a visit. It had been WAY too long since Jen and I had seen each other, and the first time I got to meet her girls and she got to meet Emmit. It was a great day of catching up and watching the craziness of a 6 month old, 2 9 month olds, and a 2 year old running the house! Shannon and Andy sure got a taste for what they are VERY SOON in store for! =)

Zizi getting some lunch. I couldn't tell the girls apart - thankfully they had different color pants on most of the visit.



Emmit with his God Mama



Ellie lovin' the Cheetos



Emmit and Lauren - young love in the making



CLOSE-Up!



Lookin' cute in his preppy shirt



Being silly with Uncle Andy



We should have tried this earlier, but the Mamas and all the kiddos



And the little ones (Ellie had enough)...Lauren and Zizi are 3 months older than Emmit, but he's already got them both in weight! =)



The whole Leustek gang. I should have taken video here, but we were having a little dance party. All the kids were getting down!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I didn't even know that Jen had twin girls! You might have mentioned it before but I must have missed it. Very cute! Hope all is well with you, you do a great job at staying updated with your blog (a lot better than me). Take care!

Mrs Luehmann said...

Andy and I are still recovering from that weekend! Wah! Kidding, we loved having you all!!!

Post a Comment