CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Pumpkins and Cookies

Last weekend we took a ride with our pumpkins up to Auntie Sara's for pumpkin carving and cooking making fun.

Cookies were first, and Ellie just loved making the cut-outs, frosting, and then sprinkling. Eating a cookie when they were done was quite fun too =)







Ellie's cookies were especially sprinkly =)



Cute one of Ellie and Auntie Sara



Emmit was happy to just eat a cookie when they were done =)



And then some pumpking carving. Colin and Sara were the master carvers, though Ellie was giving direction along the way. Daddy would ask Ellie what shape to make next for each cut, and that's how our works of art came to be! =)











3 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

These pumpkins crack me up....I was waiting for these amazing faces and then I saw them and started laughing...I guess there are no artists in the family :) Very Cute!

renee and tim said...

I love the cookie pictures!

Donna Jean Pomeroy said...

Oh, WOW! These are such great pictures of the kids. I forget about the blogs now that I check out FB every now and then. Aynway, very, very precious memories, and such BIG pumpkins to boot!

Post a Comment