Before I left...Mama, take me with you!
Lawn mowing fun with Daddy - Emmit really likes the lawn mower now!
A picture that Colin sent me while I was in Phoenix
Another one from the week...I believe his hair is styled with yogurt (along with the front of his shirt!)
Getting into mischief while Mama makes dinner
Enjoying some eggs and toast
Peek-a-boo!
This coming week is going to be one of transition for Emmit. After 8 months, we're going to give our daycare center a go again. We have loved Emmit's nanny-care these last several months - Emmit grew very attached to Amanda, but we also knew that it was only temporary. We are very thankful that it worked so well for everyone, especially for Emmit! So, tomorrow will be his first day at daycare again. I think he's ready - it'll be good for him to be around other kids - especially boys! His life has pretty much been ruled by 2 year old girls thus far (Ellie and 2 more girls at the nanny's house)! Going to one nap a day is probably going to be a hard transition, so we'll have some bad night's sleep ahead, but hopefully we can make the adjustment easily. Selfishly, I'm kind of excited for my morning to be a little less hectic...just one drop-off now =)
2 comments:
I hope today went well! While Emmit is going back to day care we may start investigating a nanny - Julianna has not slept well at daycare since she has been back for a week. We are not real serious about doing it, but just starting to talk about it. Come on Shannon, it's time to move to the Fox Valley!!!
Haha! Find my hubby a J-O-B and we're there! :)
Post a Comment