CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Ellie Fun

I was looking at our camera today and found some recent, random fun pictures and videos. Friday was my last day of work, so I am officially on leave. Colin is taking the whole week off, so tomorrow we're going to have a 'date day'...maybe go out for a nice long lunch or something. I am getting my haircut too. Tomorrow will be Ellie's one day this week with her friends at daycare. Baby is hanging tight yet....last night we had a little false labor action...but no-go...less than 36 hours and this little guy will be on his way and we're counting down! Enjoy the pics...my next post will be for Baby Boy =)

Getting some food with her best friend 'Eeoo'. Eeoo goes a lot of places with us now...he sits in the opposite car seat (soon to be brother's), rides in the bike trailer and the stroller, and swings at the park too!



One morning accessorized particularly well...she has her necklaces on too, but they're under her bib.



One hot evening...in the pool, clothes, diaper and all. I did take her shirt off, but only after it was soaked.







Giving Auntie Steph a ride on her bike.



1 comments:

Jamie M said...

Did I ever tell you about my friend that failed induction? She was pretty shocked to be sent home with baby still firmly planted inside her! Don't plan too much for Wednesday, Baby Boy will show you who's in charge :)

Cute pictures and video!

Jamie

Post a Comment