CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Emmit John Pomeroy

Emmit John Pomeroy joined our family at 1:49 pm on August 25th. Emmit weighed 8 lbs, 2 oz. and was 20 1/2 inches long. He looks A LOT like big sister Ellie, but with a head of dark hair. Emmit is doing well, and so am I. We'll be heading home tomorrow. Here's one of Emmit's first pics...Dad had to bite his tongue when he came in w/ a Packer hat on...I guess it just comes with being a boy born in Wisconsin =)

6 comments:

Jamie M said...

Congratulations Pomeroy family!! Glad to hear everyone is doing well. Can't wait to see more pictures!

Love
Jamie

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I agree that Emmit looks a like Ellie did when she was born. Glad to hear that you guys are doing well :)

Jennifer (and Jack, Andy, & Chris)

Toni said...

Congrats U guys! Very handsome addition to your family and I luv his name, so very cute. Take Care

Toni

Brooke said...

Congratulations guys! We are glad to hear you are all doing well! Emmit looks like he is looking right at his mommy, very cute. Oh and we love the hat =)
Take care!
Brad, Brooke, Rylee and Sadie

Brooke, Scott and Madelyn said...

congrats! can't wait to see more pics!

Sue said...

He is just a cutie!

Post a Comment