Ellie, on the other hand, fits perfect! Funny thing is when she was a baby, by the time I tried this, her legs were too chubby to fit! She's always sitting in it now of course =)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Bumbo
Emmit doesn't quite have the core strength yet, but I thought I'd try. He still tips over to one side.

Ellie, on the other hand, fits perfect! Funny thing is when she was a baby, by the time I tried this, her legs were too chubby to fit! She's always sitting in it now of course =)
Ellie, on the other hand, fits perfect! Funny thing is when she was a baby, by the time I tried this, her legs were too chubby to fit! She's always sitting in it now of course =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
are you suprised ellie sits in it all the time now? she prolly sits on emmit when hes in it!!
LOl.. the pic of Ellie cracks me up!
Post a Comment