CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 22, 2009

E & E in Action!

I have two sleeping children and a quiet house (a mother's greatest accomplishment)...I guess I will post again =)

Here are a couple videos to share...I'll start with Emmit first.

We got the Baby Einstein activity mat out a couple weeks ago, and Emmit LOVES it! We've lost half the dangly things that came with it, but the star, the wonderful star, is magic again. He just stares, kicks, and smiles (his sister did the same)...I'm convinced the people at Baby Einstein know what they're doing!



And Miss Ellie...Ellie and Daddy have been having fun catching the gross, half-dead flies that seems to buzz their way into our house out of the cold. Ellie calls them 'ucky bees' (all things that 'buzz' are bees to Ellie)..she hasn't actually caught one, but she's got the motion down =)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ellie's facial expressions and eye movements in that video are hilarious! I will watch that every time I'm having a bad day! On another note, I won't watch that video of E because I hate that song the start plays and I've had it stuck in my head all day!!! :)

Brooke, Scott and Madelyn said...

ah hahah! i love that video of ellie. too cute. we have the same fly problem, too btw... hate it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe we will see you Monday morning? I think we come in around 8:20a to Appleton. Same flight as the one we had on Wednesday. Little J is our little dragon, so it should be a real interesting trip home. We are working on packing up right now.

Love the fly catching, we were telling Julianna about her friend Ellie today.

Post a Comment