CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Emmit...Awake!

I thought it was time I showed some evidence that Emmit does not sleep ALL the time. He's actually awake quite a bit now - usually when we're just hanging out at home. Yesterday he was looking exceptionally cute, so Mama thought it was time for a photo shoot =) We even got a few smiles!

Little smiles







Talking



Lookin' cute



Shy boy



I'm done!

3 comments:

Sue said...

You guys make some cute babies! He is even more adorable with his eyes open ;)

rickandangie said...

Stacey - your little guy is so cute!! It's it fun when you can actually get some awake time and "play" with them! But then again, once they're awake all the time you wish you had some of those "sleepy times" back. A Mom can never win...

Shannon said...

E's little dino sweater and socks are adorable! Can't wait to see you all next weekend!!! XOXO!

Post a Comment