CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Another Zoo Trip

A couple weeks ago, Ellie, Emmit, and I met some friends for a morning zoo trip. Ellie loved the animals and did such a good job walking and staying by Mama while Emmit rode (and slept) in the stroller. Of course, I was feeling pretty good when I got myself and both kids ready and fed, picnic lunch packed, and out the door by 8:45, but I forgot my camera. So, these are swiped from Jennifer's blog for the most part - thanks Jennifer! =) Unfortunately, our picnic lunch was cut short by some annoying bees, but otherwise it was a really fun morning!

Some of our gang checking out reptiles (I think?)



Feeding the goats





Ellie and Jack looking at the llamas



What's behind here?



Lions



Emmit in his signature pose

2 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

I can't believe how big Ellie is getting! I feel like I have not seen her in ages.

Sara said...

Emmit is such a gooood boy!!!

Post a Comment