I was trying to get a picture of her pretties this morning before we left. She wouldn't look at the camera...
And when she did, this is what I got!
And, for the record...tonight I was two sentences into his post, Ellie was asleep, or so I thought. Then I hear her come out of her bedroom and at the top of the stairs. Miss Ellie had taken her diaper off AND peed in her bed! So, change the sheets, new blankets...that's one way to prolong bedtime - little stinker!
6 comments:
She's catching up to Julianna! Nice Ellie, good job on taking your diaper off - I'm sitting here laughing but I am sure our time will come!
YEAH!!!! I am going to go by her so many new pretties for her hair!!! :) Rusty peed our bed 2 weeks ago too....Andy responded at 2 in the morning, "do we have to put a bottom sheet on right now?" ;)
Too cute!
Love Ellie's picture with her "pretties".
Love, Aunt Sandy
A Big Happy Birthday today Ellie....
Love, Uncle Sam and Aunt Sandy
Happy Birthday Miss Ellie Ruth! We love you and wish we could be sliding down the slides with you today!!! We'll see you next Saturday! XOXO!
-Auntie Shannon, Uncle Andy and Rusty
Post a Comment