The kids were both napping when everyone got here, but it didn't take long for them to wake up.
Grandma was giving Ellie chocolates.
Ellie has thing now where she always wants to see her picture on the camera, but she doesn't hold long enough for you to even take the picture half the time. Here's a cute picture even though it's kind of a blur. She liked her sparkly Hello Kitty shirt.
4 Generations with Emmit
My Mom took this picture of me, and Colin said I would delete it, so I thought I'd put it on here just to show him =)
Super happy that everyone's here.

After waking up, it was time to play outside. Aunt Debbie and Colin were pulling Ellie around in the tube. She just laid there like a little princess on her tube!
Emmit enjoying the peaceful house with sister outside =) Looking cute in his preppy jeans =)
After playing outside, it was time for coffee.

Emmit was tired from all the excitement.
4 comments:
Ellie drinks coffee??!!! Cute pics!
Those are some cute pics!! LOL!
Auntie Sara
Of course Ellie drinks coffee, she's a little Finn!=)
Love, Grandma
I love the Hello Kitty Pic and the one of Ell, Gram and Mom smiling and holding their mugs together...definitely framers!!! See you all soon!!!
Post a Comment