We made a trip to the park earlier this week with Auntie Steph. This has been our favorite park all summer...lots of fun playing there! Ellie played while Emmit slept!
Swinging is so fun!
Love to play in the fountain.
Emmit slept the entire time.
This was a fun game with Auntie Steph...come and get me...
Gotcha!
Fly back!
And in the water!
1 comments:
Aunt Gretchen
said...
What a fun time for Ellie....and Aunt Steph too, I'm sure! Love the new blog page...very cool! Little Emmit is so sweet...I think he looks like Daddy. Hope to meet the new baby and see all of you soon.
1 comments:
What a fun time for Ellie....and Aunt Steph too, I'm sure! Love the new blog page...very cool! Little Emmit is so sweet...I think he looks like Daddy. Hope to meet the new baby and see all of you soon.
Post a Comment