OMG those are so adorable!!!! I love his CHicks Dig Me shirt!!! What a happy little man!
Cute! Love the hood shots, esp. the one of him smiling!!
Thanks for sending the smiles our way! What a sweet little guy! He still looks so much like Ellie - no doubt they're siblings.
He is so handsome!
Emmit's pictures are so cute. I want an 8 x 10 of the last one and a 5 x 7 of # 3 an a few wallets if I can. See ya Friday night.
5 comments:
OMG those are so adorable!!!! I love his CHicks Dig Me shirt!!! What a happy little man!
Cute! Love the hood shots, esp. the one of him smiling!!
Thanks for sending the smiles our way! What a sweet little guy! He still looks so much like Ellie - no doubt they're siblings.
He is so handsome!
Emmit's pictures are so cute. I want an 8 x 10 of the last one and a 5 x 7 of # 3 an a few wallets if I can. See ya Friday night.
Post a Comment