Take your guess! Send your comments to guess who's who.
7
comments:
Anonymous
said...
O.k. We're sure you have thrown a curve to us....but we at the Johnson and Kuehl household say that #1 is Stacey , #2 is Ellie??? #3 is Colin and #4 is Ellie for sure.......Love ,from all of us....
7 comments:
O.k. We're sure you have thrown a curve to us....but we at the Johnson and Kuehl household say that #1 is Stacey , #2 is Ellie??? #3 is Colin and #4 is Ellie for sure.......Love ,from all of us....
#1 is Stacey, #2 and #4 are Ellie, and #3 is Colin. I think. What a fun little game! :)
Stacey, Ellie, Co, Ellie!
Auntie Steph
Ellie is 4... I can't get a good enough look at the other 3 pictures... do you have any clearer ones?? :) Aunt Sara
Hmmm...this is a little tricky! I'm going to say 1 is Colin, 2 is Ellie, 3 is Stacey and 4 is Ellie. When do we find out???
Stacey, Ellie, Colin, Ellie?! I think!!! :o)
#1 is Ellie #2 is Colin #3 is Stacey
and #4 is Ellie.....Uncle Steve and
Aunt Susie think we have it!!!!!!
Love,
Uncle Steve and Aunt Susie
Post a Comment