CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Cold & Snowy Day

The weather is just miserable here today! It has been alternating between rain, snow, and freezing rain since before 6:00 this morning, and it's supposed to last through the night. A good day to stay inside and watch TV movies which is just what we're doing =)

Ellie had a big day of visitors yesterday! Our friends Jim and Sara Lagina stopped by for a short visit in the morning and then Grandma and Grandpa Boyer, Great-Grandma Ruth, and Great Auntie Debbie were here in the afternoon. Here are some shots from the day.

Colin and I realized that after 2 weeks we did not have a picture of the BOTH of us with Ellie! So, I guess this is our first family photo =)



Auntie Sara has been here visiting with Ellie all week.



Great Auntie Debbie



When my mom was looking for my newborn hospital picture she found this one of Aunt Debbie (and Uncle Les) with me as a newborn!



Grandma, Ellie, and I

1 comments:

Ms. Boyer said...

Stacey you look beautiful!!! You have a new mommy glow! The first fam picture is adorable! We've been having snowy, miserable weather here too, but Andy and I went to an open house today! Fun, fun! I have the bug to buy a house now! :) See you Friday!!!

Post a Comment