CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Onesies

Ellie has quite the collection of onesies, so she's been modeling as she tries them out! A lot of them are from one of my baby showers where friends and family got to personalize them for her. A few of them are just witty little sayings. Here are some of the small ones she's gotten to wear already - not playing favorites - some just don't fit yet!!! =)

Lucky for us she hasn't pulled an 'all-nighter' quite yet - knock on wood! I think we have a pretty good sleeper actually!



I commented on this one when I was pregnant...let's see, what she 'gets' from me so far - her eye rolls and the ability to flare her nostrils! =)



Pretty flowers



We love her too



She loves Auntie Shannon



It's hard to see, but right below the duck this ones says 'little cutie' (from Auntie Sara)



#11 like Auntie Sara

2 comments:

Journey to our baby said...

One of those Onezies is my favorite! You look great Ellie! I can't wait to see you this weekend!

Ms. Boyer said...

Ellie I miss you! These pictures are making me a little teary! I wish I lived a little closer!

Post a Comment