Tuesday, February 5, 2008
First Bath
Ellie got her first bath at home last night, and just like in the hospital she didn't like it one little bit! No pictures from the big event, but afterward she was so calm and content it was almost funny. Here she is hanging out on our bed after. I think the look on her face here is something like "What the heck was that for?!?" (again with her hand in her mouth)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Aw! So who do you think she looks more like?
Colin and Stacey...CONGRATS!! She looks like a little angel! I am thrilled for the two of you and can't wait to meet this cute! XXOO Amie
she takes after auntie steph and sara! :) hehehe
She is so beautiful - what a little angel! I laughed about the bath; we could never get them done fast enough for the boys - all the screaming!...gets better later on...now I can't get them out of the tub! We can't wait to meet Ellie and visit with you and Colin.
Post a Comment