CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Life at Home

We find ourselves with the camera always within hand's reach, waiting to capture the next little moment or expression. Ellie sleeps most of the time, but even when she's doing that we can't resist her precious face. Here are a few from the last couple days...

Sleeping beauty







She always flashes these sleepy smiles, usually just after eating. We haven't been quick enough to capture a full gum shot yet...





After changing she's usually pretty content to just lay there and look around for a while.



Wide awake



We've had a lot of people comment on her lips...here's one where she's really playing it up.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww I love her! I see you're going through all her stylin' new clothes!

See you this weekend! :)

Shan :)

Ms. Boyer said...

oh yeah, and add our new blog page to yours! i gave in, i'm an official blogger! :)

Sue said...

So Adorable!! Love the lips - she has you guys twisted around her little finger already, I bet... Keep posting!

Anonymous said...

Very cute....I like these pics!! Javi's mom thinks she is precious as well. I will call you today! Love u! Snook

Lindsey said...

She is so beautiful guys! Those are the most precious lips ever! Can't wait to come down and meet her soon!

The Jelenc Family said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to visit and see both of you. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Post a Comment