Great-Auntie Gretchen, Great-Uncle Darryl, and cousin Cory stopped by for a visit yesterday. I had to look up what Cory (my first cousin) would technically be to Ellie...he is her 'first cousin once removed'! That's a mouthful - we'll just stick with cousin! =)
Great-Auntie Gretchen
Great-Uncle Darryl
I've come to the conclusion that all babies like ceiling fans. I know our nephews did and other friends' kids as well. Ellie likes to lay on my lap with her feet free and kicking looking up in a trance!
Hanging out on mom's lap
Looking in the mirror behind the couch (from Ellie's angle)
I also took some pictures of the Winter Wonderland. This is our back deck...you can't even tell where the step is, the snow is even with the ground!
Looking out our front door
The front landscaping - notice the icicles hanging off the porch.
1 comments:
Can't wait to see Ellie this weekend! She is so cute! And your right, all babies must just LOVE fans - I know Macy stares at my sister's all the time and will get into somewhat of a trance and eventually fall asleep. It is the funniest thing ever.
See you all this weekend!
~Lindsey~
Post a Comment