
I am the wide-eyed, crazy-haired picture while Colin is the peaceful sleeper. Most everybody got Ellie's pics right, but we had to put an eyes-open and an eyes-closed one to be fair. From these pictures, I have to say she has a stronger resemblance to her Dad. While my Mom was digging out my picture though she found some other ones where my eyes are wide open, so maybe Ellie gets that tendency from me? I also think she gets her skin color from me a little more, but it's hard to tell. Right now she just looks like Ellie!
There's also a debate about what color her eyes will be. Colin and I are both brown, but genetics say she still has a 25% chance of having blue or green eyes since we both have those colors in our families. Her eyes are very blue now, but that's common with newborns and they could change. We'll see!
Ellie's cousin Aiden turned the big 2 on Sunday. We weren't able to make his party, but it looked like a very fun time =) Ellie is very excited to meet her cousins, and according to Auntie Sue, they're excited to meet her as well! =)
Aiden with his Diego cake

Brendan and Aiden geared up for the Dora & Diego adventure party
2 comments:
Cute game! So, where's todays post??? Wow, Ellie sure does have some cute cousins ;)
YAY! I was right on the picture game!!!!
Post a Comment